* i am a very proud Austinite, born and raised. my hubby tried to move me away for a few years until i convinced him this was the BEST place to be!
* i have been a photographer forever, but a serious business owner for over 5 years.
* i have an amazing husband and 3 silly boys that keep me busier than i already am.
* i love making people laugh and smile and doing that through my work has fulfilled my dreams more than you can imagine.
* i am silly and will more than likely sing or dance at your session, so don't be surprised!
* i love walking into my client's homes to see their images used as art on their walls. it's the greatest gift of a compliment one could ever receive.
* my job IS my dream come true.
I only had one picture posted on Facebook of this
Here are a few more sneak peeks from Savannah’s
These two are my favorite pics SO FAR of Savannah’
I only had one family – (well two actually, but
I had so much fun at this session. I don’t
I need to pick three of the best photos from my I Heart
It has been over 9 months since my last session with
I had SOOO Much fun yesterday with a great group of
My friend Audra with Audra Gail Photography in Fort
© 2013 Shot of Whimsy Photography|ProPhoto Photography Blog | Designed by That's Kinda Cool!