* i am a very proud Austinite, born and raised. my hubby tried to move me away for a few years until i convinced him this was the BEST place to be!
* i have been a photographer forever, but a serious business owner for over 5 years.
* i have an amazing husband and 3 silly boys that keep me busier than i already am.
* i love making people laugh and smile and doing that through my work has fulfilled my dreams more than you can imagine.
* i am silly and will more than likely sing or dance at your session, so don't be surprised!
* i love walking into my client's homes to see their images used as art on their walls. it's the greatest gift of a compliment one could ever receive.
* my job IS my dream come true.
If you were thinking of using a weekend day or night to
Love Savannah, Love her mom Jennifer, LOVE that we got
I don’t know HOW I keep getting so lucky with all
Okay Kiddos…Here it is: I only have SEVEN
I spent the morning with this sweet family. Mom and
Kayla came to me through a mutual friend and I was so
I would love her and hug her and hold her and dress her
Oh Jake, you make my job so easy!! Here is a glance at
© 2013 Shot of Whimsy Photography|ProPhoto4 Blog | Designed by That's Kinda Cool!